| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Sunday, November 3, 2013
,
11:08 PM
Day out with ting. Finally I got to meet her again. Thou its honeymoon period and cos we doesnt really get to see each other quite often I would try my best to meet her whenever I can.. 03/11/2013 I promised her several stuff... I promise I wont treat her like how her ex treated her.. I promise I will love her till we grow old.. I promised that I would shower her with more love.. sigh. I really 看不爽how her ex really treated her.. Idk why.. ting.. she really gave me.. a feeling that all my other ex cant gave it to me.. I can feel that she love me more my other ex.. she is more sweet than my other girlfriend.. its not that im trying to compare her.. But I really will treasure her better than before |
|