| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
,
3:26 AM
30082013 With my idol
Remember that I mentioned something abt my idol sulaiman? Today I went training at tanglin cc for my upcoming green belt grading..il I was infd by johan that his brother was coming.. I was very happy.. I was even hoping to get a photo with him.. hahaha... Before training ended, we had one sparrin session with the senior belts.. I went to spar with en wei. En wei is someone of my belt lvl in jjs. But a black belt in judo. He is someone I wanted to be. He is my motivation. And I went to spar with him. The second opponent I paired with sulaiman. He is my opponent . I have chosen to spar with him becos I wanted to try sth which I may never have a chance to do so in the future. I knew that im going to lose. But I din expect that he is that good. He tossed me likka rag doll. I have lose. The match ended with one uchi mata and armbar , second match with a sacrificial throw and armbar. When sulaiman sparred with frank.. out of fun I called out to him "sensei helicopter arm bar !! Helicopter armbar !" And he really did it for me to see. Omg. He is really pro. And im glad I manage to take photo with him.. |
|