Life Filled with regrets
Friday, September 13, 2013 , 4:20 PM

My 22th birthday is coming soon..
How I wish I could spent it with someone I really like..
But I guess its impossible now.

I really wan alot of things...
Alot alot of things...
Recently derek asked me for my onizuka tiger shoe size.. is that a hint?
Lol? .. idk...  mayb I think too much..

I think I got overly attached to np jujitsu now. I have no idea if its a good thing or a bad thing..
I just love to train with them.. it make me feel as thou I am their big brother.. it made me feel good..
All I know is that I need more trainin than ever..
How I wish i could be more pro..
I just want to be more pro. Im thirsty for winining..



I am out of love.. I am so lost without you....

Juan..