| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
,
4:00 PM
RIP..
14/09/2013 This day.. it marks an important day in my heart. Not becos I broke up.. or becos I'm attached to somebody.. This day.. I have lost my beloved friend of mine.. I have lost a good bunk mate.. my squat mate.. sigh. Idk why he choose to end his life.. there is still alot of precious things in life.. I dont understand why is he forced to take up this method of escaping. If you are still alive.. how I wish I could be there to listen to all of your troubles. I regretted not stayin close to u. Sundeep Singh.. I believed u took up alot of courage to do it. I cant imagine how u would look like when u suffered and then left us. I simply couldnt understand why.. why are there people who love to bully and to push or to force someone to such extend. I really hate ur team mate. They.. made me lost one good friend. Singh.. im sorry I wouldnt be there for u.. I wanted to cry so much durin ur wake.. but.. I controlled. Singh. You were really a good bunk mate.. a good squad mate.. someone really good.. whenever someone in the squad purpose did sth to make me mad.. only u would choose to apologies. Im really glad I had u as my friend. Now.. ur parents are goin to be sad and regret not letting u leave the force. Singh.. pls rest in peace.. I hope that u would find ur peace afterlife. You were really a good friend of mine.. |
|