Life Filled with regrets
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 , 2:58 AM

Things have been going thru my mind.. like alot of things.. till I cant really tell what is it that I really wants..

Should I really be alone? Like really alone..? Leave my frens.. leave my whats app grp and be really alone...? Like really loner so that I can really think thru stuff..??

Should I continue staying as single hood ?? Should I look for someone else now? Or should I stay single till I have finally saved up enough to find a gf..?

Should I choose my best frens over friends..? What if .. what if.. we could no longer be frens..? May is coming.. like tml... what should I really do?? Should I start ..? Or should I really give up even before I start...?

Work.. why am I doing so badly in my work.. why? Or mayb I aint doing well enough... mayb I should suffer somemore shits?

Sigh.. what is it that I really wants..? What is it that is bothering me.. can someone tells me...???