Life Filled with regrets
Monday, April 29, 2013 , 4:08 AM

Catch this show recently on the net.
Bro introduced it to me.. the title of the show is proposal daisakusen l. And its abt this guy who have been in love with his primary school girl for 14 years and does jot have the guts to tell her and regretted when the gal was about the Marry someone else.. I find that the story line kind of suits me and my life.. and how much I wanted to undo my regrets etc...

I know I have put down alot of stuff recently.. but regret still existed in me.. haa.
Idk why.. mayb I didnt end it in a way I wanted it to?

While watchin the 10 episode long drama.. theres a lot of memories/ ppl that came into my mind. My regrets.. and whatever I had did in my secondary school ..

All the memories that I have spent with my poly mates.. sze mich.. / secondary 5 ppl whom we graduated tgt.. and of cos not forgetting the  pamella, shirley and jeanice that came into my life 4-5 yrs back. Nv did I know my life would have changed so much cos of them too.. haa.