Life Filled with regrets
Saturday, March 2, 2013 , 4:21 PM

Have been workin my heads off recently. I really feel that I need to take a off day soon.. And then mayb I could rent a car and go out with family hahaha..

Went to meet up with my primary sch fren Xue li and had our supper ytd night at mr teh Tarik . Din know we had so much to talk to each other..

Talked abt frens ard us.. How much they changed.. Abt our own rs.. And how our own rs affect us.. From 11pm we stayed and chat till 2am before I send her off.

I'm glad that I found my freedom.. I'm glad that I m having freedom. But then again.. I'm feeling very lonely inside. How sad can it be.. Anyway. It's time for me to move on.. I should live my life as it should be.. :)