| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Monday, February 18, 2013
,
12:30 AM
Why am I always here procrastinating hesitating instead of putting in my very best and regret every second, every mins afterwards? Why am I always so indecisive.. so.. irony.. so contradicting? Why am I always the one that choose to stay and ended up hurting my own self instead? Mayb I didn't change at all. I am still the old me afterall.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Why am I always hoping for things that doesn't come true at all? Why am I always been there looking at stuff that are related to you? Why am I always doing that something, jus to see/ contact you again but regret afterward? Before I even meet u, I told myself that I will try to understand u, know u more even before we get together.. i'm glad that we have got together in the end. And got into a rs which lasted for 3 years. However, if given a chance, i wished that we are not tgt in the first place.. if we are not in a rs.. both u and me wouldn't have got hurt that badly. afterall.. its my fault.. i lied.. sigh.. |
|