Life Filled with regrets
Sunday, February 24, 2013 , 11:45 PM

Went shopping earlier with rayson.. Did nth but shopping , eating and slacking.
Spent most of the time discussing abt jocelyn.. the new girl that had caught his attention. hahaha Felt happy for him cos he is tryin to win Jocelyn's heart. Every word, everything that he is goin to do .. He will make sure he won't end up regretting it.

Felt kind of lonely recently. Frens all working, studying and army.. Hard to meet them.. Sian!

Felt like finding one companion.. But then.. I dk if I should move on anot. Sigh!

One good thing being single is that.. I can continue to save up for my future..
I wan to save up for future wife and not to spend it unnecessarily.. Also, I'm afraid of losing my freedom and my trust for the other party..
For I have lost before..

Then I'm hopin that I could get closer to my twitter fren ! Hahaha winks . Super random hahahahah 😱😛