| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
,
4:54 PM
Still reading your blog every single day.. Not knowing why.. But I jus feel like doing it so.. worked on my day off .. And my off day is burned! Hahaha as usual. Extra job ordinary pay. Din saw the person that we wanted to.. but nvm our effort will pay off one day. Getting motivated each and very day.. Feel like goin oversea to tour ard.. To see and travel on my own. I jus love the freedom that I would get oversea. Jus feel like exploring places on my own and to forget things that I don't wish to think and care. Rayson, my squad mate cum colleague and buddy jus asked me.. Why? Why still can't put down after so long.. I told him again.. 3 years rs. It's not that I don't want to let go.. It's jus that I can't .. It suck to know that so much things had happened to u when I'm not there.. |
|