| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Sunday, February 10, 2013
,
1:45 AM
Do you even realized that I'm still blogging.. Blogging abt u? And yes I know and I had saw ur latest blog entry.. Seriously.. What is memories to u? Isn't it something that is very important? But pls. I really think It really mean nth to u at all ever since u have him with u.. And left me alone.. And yes. It's all My fault and yes I damn freaking wan to return all ur stuff to u.. Including ur shirt.. Do U know how much I have been stalkin u? Do you even know how much I wanted to talk to u.. But I have no guts to? Do you even know that every few hrs I would looking at ur what's app status? Do you know how much I wish u could talk to me in what's app so that I can push all the blames to u? Do you know how much I wanted to see u ard my neighbourhood and try "avoiding" u? Do you know how much I wanted to return u ur shirt and hope u ask me why.. Do you even know why I wanted to do all these stuff!????? Sigh. What are memories for when I'm only the one holding on to it!? |
|