| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Thursday, January 31, 2013
,
2:25 AM
自作孽
Haven blogged for quite awhile.. This time.. I'm back to blog.. Sigh. These few days I have been emo-ing for like 3 weeks already. Idk why. But it's just some self denial thingy. It seems that I can't put down the feelings I had for my 3 yrs rs with her. No matter how much I told myself to move on.. Part of me would still ask myself to stay.. Stay on for her.. But again.. For what? She alr had a bf.. So what if she is happy/ sad now? It's none of my business.. It's seems like every night.. I would browse thru the photos in my photo. Those photos that we took during our 2nd yr anniversary. I told myself .. Wtf gone wrong with the both of us? She did want to return to me.. I lied I hurt her.. I told her to stayed on for me for another 6 mths before I went into camp so that once i POP she would be my girl and that i got into another rs with a girl. I lied Cos she hurt me first.. Now it's really my fault. I really 自作孽. So what if I regretted.. Things wouldn't change back.. -So what if I read thru ur blog again and again every night.. -So what if I posted this on my blog hoping that u would see it one day again? -So what if u really broke off with him? -So what if we WERE fated..? All these are nth.. All I know is that.. We wouldn't be Tgt anymore and I should stop pinning anymore hopes. How I wish I could get myself drunk and wasted for a day.. from strangers to lovers to strangers with memories |
|