| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Sunday, July 29, 2012
,
3:50 PM
There was this girl.. Whom I met and had known for 4 years.. All I could say is that she is pretty sweeet and beautiful in my eyes. I don't care what other ppl says about her. But that's what I felt abt her. I'm sad.. Cos we jus ended our 1 month relationship . And that we were "forced " to end.. we knew how much / how deeply we love each other.but still, we have to give every single thing up.. Yupp ppl ard the world says.. We take charge of our own fate.. Never let anyone control your fate.. But.. In a relationship.. When one doesn't want to continue it.. What more can the other party do? All I got to say is that.. I owed her alot.. Mayb I shouldn't have started this relationship with her.. Now that she is heartbroken. It's all my fault.. I shouldn't have confessed to her.. But then.. I never regretted loving her.. And I would never forget u.. Ling.. That past one month was my happiest month.. Thou we can't continue our relationship anymore.. But I really hope to treat u well.. I'm glad that u still love me.. Thanks for loving me.. 谢谢你曾经爱过我.. Im never good at words.. But I hope that u will really know how much I love u.. |
|