| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Thursday, May 17, 2012
,
12:30 AM
Still thinking about you..
Ever since she left me.. My life changed. Idk if it's good or bad.. 3 months have passed.. Yes I do miss you.. And yes I still love you.. But .. I think it's impossible for us to be together anymore.. I feel so.. Hurt.. Do you even know how sad and miserable I could be when u left me for another guy? Or perhaps.. Not left me.. Sometimes I do wonder.. Does 3 yrs of r/s meant nth to u at all? But it seems that it doesn't matter anymore..sometimes I really wish to see u.. Jus to know how u r really doing.. But the thought of u and him.. Holding hands.. Kissing.. Jus made me feel so miserable.. Heartache .. But till now.. All I could say.. I still love you.. But we won't be Tgt anymore. I guess you were jus bored.. |
|