Life Filled with regrets
Thursday, May 17, 2012 , 12:36 AM
SPF

Gotten my confirmation with SPF yesterday. And I would be signing the bond on this coming Monday 21 may 2012 .

Things may change.. This may be the start of a new chapter in my life.. It will really affect me.. But I swear.. I will be a good police officer.

Maybe few years later .. I might see this blog again and start to laugh at myself.. But I really do wish to be a good and responsible policeman .

Sometimes I really wish to make u regret for not being with me by remain single forever.. But I know.. U won't care about me anymore.. That's the saddest thing.. Mayb u will see this blog.. I would never know.. Sigh..
If u really have read this.. I don't know how u will feel.. I really wish u could tell me how u really felt after reading this.. But part of me.. Doesn't want to contact you anymore .. I love/ hate u..

Sigh..