Life Filled with regrets
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 , 7:45 AM

I'm back to blogging~~
Recently I have this special friend of mine call ling Ying! Shall call her ling. it seems that it has been very long since we last met. After so long of lost contact, we decided to go shopping, eating, movie and camwhoring Tgt!
She pretty nice girl who is always that carefree , and cheerful..


I Really wish to thanks her alot of stuff. Like listening to my emotional stuff abt my ex.

One good thing abt Ling is that we really can clique. No matter how sad we are, we would be able to cheer each other up. It's one awesome thing u see? Like no matter how sad each other is.. We would jus cheer each other up. Thanks ling! If u happen to read this blog. Ya this is for u ..

Thanks for the accompany for The past few days. I'm feeling way better Liao. So .. No worries!

Ending my blog with two peektures!