| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
,
12:10 AM
Alright. Gonna blog awhile before I sleep. Finally I graduated from ngee Ann poly. This marks the end of the 3 years in poly. It's the end of one chapter.. But start of a new chapter. Spent my 3 yrs with hell lot of frens, but pathetically I m done with like so little frens. Those friends of mine. Idk if they were close enough. Sometimes it's jus so hard I get them out. Mayb time changed. Everyone got so busy with their stuff and walked their own way.. This 3 yrs.. I had spent most of my time with the one that I had known during red camp. We had alot of happiness, sadness and aruguement.. Which lead to the broke up 3 mths ago. It sound so silly. 3 mths later she wanted me back so badly that I'm Stucked. Everyone is telling me not to return to her.. But then.. Part of me jus wants to carry on makin that mistake thou I know that.. Even we get Tgt. Same problems may arise again. But I'm jus so attracted to her.. I hate it. I still have to go thru ns. I dw being ditch during ns. Idw ended up crying emotionally inside.. Sigh.. Anyway. Happy graduation to me.. |
|