Life Filled with regrets
Friday, December 2, 2011 , 11:28 AM

After so long .. I decided to start blogging again. Mayb cos I have my IPhone with me. That's y I can blog wherever I m..

Felt like posting stuff for my training..

After training for a yr now.. I guess mayb it's time for me to switch from
Jujitsu training to mma training I guess? Cos I would really try punching and kicking while grappling. I really would wan go
To that extreme so that I can toughen up myself..

Last yr de me at the bottom..

Tonight I will be returning to tanglin to get my orange belt. Finally I promoted. But I still find myself not good enough!
I will keep training to become the best..

I got this quote some where.. "There is zero shame in tapping out. In American culture it's ,'i quit,' but in japan and brazillian jujitsu, it's not quitting. You were bested and will live to fight another day."

And for me.. I will live to fight another day..

Signing off..
DARREN

Labels: