Life Filled with regrets
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 , 11:59 PM

went to sch as usual..
durin el.. took photo wif qihao ! my laopo..
opps.!
haa. we are.. GAYS ! xPP
haa..
no la. jk. i m 100% man la. haas. and and .. i like gals okay !? haa. i dun love bois.. or anyone of the same sex as mii ! LOL.


those baka.. sabo mii today. makin mii so malu after sch at coffee United. >< I AM SO HAPPI WHEN EU SAT BESIDE MII TODAY. I DUN REALLY DARE TO LOOK INTO UR EYES THOU I REALLY WISH TO..I AM HAPPI YET SPEACHLESS.
hope to tell her i m sry lurh. sry for neglectin her at coffee U. makin both of us dat awkward ..
anyway got those idiots to blame ! haa..
=P
I NOE DAT.. U R BORED. I OSO WISHED TO TOK TO EU. BUT I M SIMPLY VERY SHY TO.. HOPE EU UNDERSTAND.. kimi ga daisukii.. =X
malu malu !!
oink !
EVEN THOU I KNOW U DUN LIKE MI, AND I DUNNO IF IT WAS TRUTH, BUT I WILL TRY TO WAIT..


****EDITED****
durin maths lesson. haa..

qihao and mii ! ^^ lao ma and lao pa! haa..

simply too tired durin el lesson. fell asleep..

i think this was really taken when i was sleepin bah? haas

qihao aka lao ma actin cute. ><>
during chem lesson!
qihao's testtube follow by mine.. i gt 2 and he gt only 1 buahahs. qihao's test tube. took when mrs wong was nt lookin at us.. haas