Life Filled with regrets
Friday, September 12, 2008 , 7:31 PM

went for swimmin today.
then saw all the sec 1 yuhua students at bukit batok swimmin pool..
ehh.. i was lyk wth. then we go find jun feng and talk talk wif him .. haas..
then he asked we all this kind of weather u all still wan swim ar? lol. then we say.. ehh rainin cannot swim arh? lols.

then we go for swimmin at the medium pool.
LOL. none of us dare to go big pool except kj and bl cos all the sec 1 were there..
-o-ZzzzZZ LOL. since bl n kj were both ex yuhua student, the sec 1s doesnt know them so they were lyk draggin us to go big pool.
and then mii, hs and D kun kept on swimmin in medium pool cos we are afriad dat our junior cadet will recognised us. LOL and stayed till all the students left b4 we went to swim in dat pool.

woosh* off we go.. jumpin into the pool.. and there we go havin a taste of the water.
and there we go spiltin the water out from our mouth. yucks. the water tasted soo salty..
walao. did those sec 1 urinate into the water!? zzz


then swim swim then go makan then off to arcade then have the street bball..
haas..
scored till so laoya. dunno which baaakaa de ball flew and hit hs or derek's head then hit till mine head too..

after 30mins, all of us parted.. some went to kiat seng's hse, some went home and as for mi, i followed kj and derek. we went to buy crumple bag for kj. lol. dat was his bd present dat his dad had gave him. lol.
so shuang lo he.. crumple bag as bd present LOL.

and now de mii.. is damn sian. no 1 to chat. and nth to watch. goin off9 soon. HAIS!


its time for mii to wake up from the wonder dream that i once had..
everythin ends so fast yet so terrible..

I LONGER HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE EUU.. TO FACE THE MOON..
MY HEART REALLY SHATTERED WHEN I RECIEVED DAT SMS.. IDK WAT TO DO.. I REALLY WISH TO AVOID EU LYK HOW I DID IN THE PAST.. BUT.. I ESCAPIN CANT SOLVE THE PROBLEM.. ALL I HOPE WAS DAT EU CAN STOP GIVIN MII FALSE HOPE..
i HAVE BEEN TRYIN MY BEST TO GORGET DAT PERSON.. AND I HOPE I CAN DO IT.. AND I BET I WONT BE ABLE TO FORGET U TOO..

ACTUALLY GRACE HAD ASKED EU B4 IF UR LEG WAS ALRIGHT AND ASKED U TO TKC AND LIE TO EU DAT HER FREN HAD THE SIMILIAR PROBLEM DAT U HAD.. IT WAS MII WHO ASKED HER TO TELL EUU.. EVERYTIME WHEN IT RAINS, I WORRIES ABT EUU.. WORRIED IF UR LEG WOULD REALLY GIVE U ANY PROB.

IT HURTS A LOT WHEN I SEE EUU HANGIN ARD WIF GUYS.. YES I WAS JEALOUS.. BUT WATT CAN I DO? AND NOW, I COULD ONLY.. STAYS AT ONE SIDE N DO NTH.. AND I KEPT TELLIN MYSELF NT TO SMS EUU.. BUT I CANT.. HAIS.. ALL THESE ARE THE WORDS DAT ARE DEEP IN MY HEART HOPE U WILL NOE IT.. HAIS..