Life Filled with regrets
Tuesday, September 16, 2008 , 11:59 PM

life in sch today was so torturous.. even thou there wasnt any lesson except phy, chem and FnN.
did nth the whole day !. juz sat there and stare into spaces and had lots of thoughts that ran thru my mind.
they are those useless,stupid and retarded stuffs which i would want to care when i m havin lesson.


i was quite disappointed wif myself.
didnt put in much effort into it . esp my FnN paper.
hais. i m quite worried abt my el O lvl exam.
i had flunked my EL prelim paper.
i was wonderin.. how come few of my questions are quite similar to mdm inderjit's and yet i get kor song for it. T.T
i really beginnin to think and believe dat miss lee's marking scheme was ''a bit off'' and she was being too strict in her markin.. >< same ans and yet i get wrong for it. most of us in the 5n2 had flunked our el paper.

as for both of my sci paper (phy and chem). ^^ i m quite glad dat i manage to get such a acceptable grade for it. and i hope dat i m able to maintain the standard. ^^ hees. okay. then durin recess saw sandy. and she chua tio ! haas. and i waved to her ^^V. i think she should be able to recognised mii ler bahs? hopefully she dun tell mii she had nv saw mii in yuhua again when she on9.. LOL.
(oii !! i yuhua 1 hor.!!! =XX .. gt yuhua uniform derhh.. nt fake fake derh ! haas)

after sch, went to find pei shan then unfortunately, i was unable to meet her and pass her the thing dat she wanted as she was late. and i had toi rush to the kitchen b'cos i knew dat i am alr late for lesson. luckily i did nt get scoldin from miss ang. lols.

woots.. damn tired alr. time now is 1.15am wohoo.. tml cfm sleep in class liaos. =XX so late alr haven sleep. LOL. dunno wat to bring for tml la. i juz shall stuff my bag wif my pencil case, my organiser and my wata bottle.. haa. dats for mii tml ! haas.
mina-san oyasumi nasai =) *yawns I AM QUITE GLAD DAT SHE DIN FRGT MY BD. I HOPE DAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE HER AND TALK TO HER FACE TO FACE BEFORE GOIN TO MEET SHIQI AND ANAN ON FRI.. I HOPE I CAN TAKE A PIC WIF HER.. JUZ A PROPER 1.. HAIS!.. I DUNNO IF IT WAS POSSIBLE OR NT..
HATE THOSE 4T STUPID STUDENTS WHO ASKED HER TO SHUT HER MOUTH BY USIN JAP LANGUAGE. DUN THINK EU NOE JAP JIU BIG DEAL LO. HAIS. FELT AS THOU SHE WAS BEING BULLY OR BEING TEASED..BUT SHE DIN THINK IT AS THE WAY I M THINKIN.. I M SO WORRIED ABT HER..
I CALLED HER ZHU REN TODAY.. IT WAS KIND OF WEIRD AND AWKWARD. I DIN EXPECT MYSELF TO CALL HER ZHU REN SO FAST YET.
IN THE PAST, WHEN I CALLED HER ZHU REN.. THE WIERD WEIRD FEELIN WASNT THERE.. BUT NW. I FELT SO AWKWARD.. HAIS.
ANYWAY I WAS QUITE MALU WHEN SHE STARED AT MII DURIN HER RECESS LA. =PPP..
GODDESS? OR MOON? LOL.
4 more days =)