| Life Filled with regrets | |
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008
,
2:11 AM
knowin dat i would be goin to ah ma hse for her birthday, both mii and bro did not went out wif frens. instead, we went for our hair cut. now, my hair macham lyk toot ! haas. fringe so straight de. hais. now, i m wonderin if i should have my hair waxed or should i nt when i m returnin bck to sch on mon? alright, one of mine fren was not feelin well today.. and i hope dat tat person would be alright soon.. wish dat fren of mine would have a speedy recovery ! =DD and to dat person: i m nt cookie monster ! thou i noe i gt cookie monster de teeth la. but i rarely eat cookies derh ! haas and for the past few days, it had been rainin continuously for days and i m quite worried for the moon. LOL. yea yea watever!.. xD.. anyway no 1 noes what i talkin abt ! haas xP hs and mii had juz finished admirin our moon juz nw at 12am.. the moon was so round and bright.. haas. thou dat baka lived at lim chu kang n i livin in jurong, we shared the same thinkin and i have him as a fren, was alr very contented. lols. we r those idiots which do lots of silly things without usin our brains. after celebratin ah ma's bd, i rushed down from bukit panjang after recievin a phone call. and dat person paged mii many times askin mii to go play candle. in the end, after i rched and met up wif derek, dat person ps-ed mi. arghh so flared up wif dat person. zzz >< hated to be ps !.. then we call regina and pei ling to join us for candle playin since someone ps-ed us today. while waitin for regina to come down, we played wif the lift at her hse. we went all the way up to the last storey and all the way down. i was wonderin wat happened if we saw dat ''sth'' at the glass door.. and while goin down nth happened.. and we were so bo liaos as to try takin the lift up again. this time rd, when the lift was goin down. it stopped.. and the door opened. for a moment i felt so scared. there wasnt anyone at the door! suddenly a man appear in a white polo tee appeared wif his family and had mii frightened ! -o-zzz after playin wif the candles, it's time to wrap up. pei ling went home and both mi and derek accompany regina bck home as we cant allow her to go home alone cos its very dangerous for a gal to go home alone at nite and dat place was so quiet and it seems to be quite isolated.. being so hungry,derek and mii couldnt resist havin our supper. so, i accompany him and travelled back to the maket dat was near to our hse and we had our supper here b4 goin home. FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS, I M QUITE WORRIED ABT UR LEG. I M WORRIED DAT UR LEG WOULD HURTS WHENEVER IT RAINS... I JUZ COULDNT BRING MYSELF TO SMS EUU N ASKED EUU SINCE.. I M A NOBODY TO EU... AND I M IN NO POSITION TO CARE ABT UR LIFE... UR PRIVATE LIFE.. N I NOE EU DUN LYK MII N I NOE DAT U LYK NOBODY.. I DUNNO IF I M ABLE TO WAIT. BUT.. I WILL TRY TO WAIT...FOR EUU... IDK Y. BUT I REALLY DO WISH AND HOPE TO LIISTEN TO UR VOICE OVER THE PHONE AGAIN. I REALLY REALLY MISSED UR VOICE THOU WE JUZ HAD A SHORT CONVERSTAION YTD.. I MISSED U LOTS. I NOE I M A BIT HUA XIN. BUT I REALLY LYK EU 2 E SAME.. HAIS.. SOMEHOW I DUNNO Y.. I CAN FEEL DAT U R BEING JEALOUS WHEN GRACE SMSED MII.. AND U R BEING ANGRY FOR NO REASON..AND EU WOULDNT TELL MII Y.. IF EU DUN LYK MII WHY R U BEING JEALOUS OVER THE PHONE CALL WHEN SHE CALLED? OR THE SMS DAT SHE SENT? I JUZ COULDNT UNDERSTAND Y.. I HOPE DAT EUU WILL TELL MII Y.. N I DUN BELIEVE DAT EU DUN FEEL ANYTHIN FOR MII OR EVEN BE TOUCHED BY THE SMS N WATEVER I HAVE DONE FOR EUU...I NAMED U AS MOON COS IT RESEMBLE THE DAYS WHERE WE ONCE STARED AT THE MOON TGT .. i really missed it alot.. n now i felt dat we couldnt be the same anymore.. we wont be as close now.. idk why..hais.. hopin dat eu will saw this.. even thou there is moon tonite, but i felt as if the moon wasnt there at all .. moodless day.. moodless nite.. and moodless mood.. 6 more days to go.. blogged at sun midnite but posting it as sat nite.. time now: 3.03am bye readers.. moodless moon..~~ |
|