Sunday, September 14, 2008
,
10:42 PM
ah ha ! nth to blog today. too sianed..
haa..
went for joggin wif d kun again and then went for our lunch. LOL. a small kid dat was in the arm of an uncle and had dropped his shoe without his dad knowin..
and D kun went to pick up his shoes n returned it to the owner. haas.
ok. shall nt blog animore ..
here are some pics which i took ytd.. =D

the one in the middle was my ah ma. i nearly cried ytd but i hold back my tears..
she is quite old and had some senile.. i m very worry dat she might go off anytime..
and i wont wan to see it happens..
ytd, she asked mii if it was her birthday 5 times.. and.. idk wat to do.. hais.. i was at there answerin her question.. but b'cos there was this generation gap thats y i couldnt really communicate wif her..

other than my family members, my ah ma was the second person who treat us quite well.. thou she was so old, she would often gib us extra money and worried for us if there was enough money for us.. i wouldnt wan her to go off so soonn.. i knew i would wipe and cry hard if she would be gone..
ah ma.. i love euu..

.
IT RAINS AGAIN TODAY.. I M NOW WONDERIN HOW ARE EU..
I MISS EUU A LOT.. JUZ DAT U DIN NOE..I WISH TO CALL EUU NOW.. BUT I DUN HAB THE COURAGE TO DO SO..
LYK MII, MY LEGS WOULD OFTEN HURTS WHEN IT RAINS.. WHEN IT RAINS, THE RAIN DROPLETS WOULD OFTEN PIERCE THRU MY HEART LIKE SMALL SMALL NEEDLES.. HOW I WISH EU WERE HERE BY MYSIDE.. EVERY MORNING.. I WAS THERE HOPNIN DAT I COULD SEE EUU THE MOMENT I OPEN MY EYES..
eu would aways be in my mind.. my beloved ah ma =D